Senior IT specialist | Product/project Manager | IT consultant
I'm a highly energetic religiously honest, opened to new things, modest, curious and thus motivated individual with a massive experience in IT and not only. After 30 years of relentless study and experimentation I'm confident in making a significant contribution to partners, colleagues and companies that I am and will work for.
Experience - summary:
- more than 30 years IT involvement with vast knowledge of the industry;
- experienced in working in multicultural multilingual environments;
- indepth knowledge of programming that provides a very good base for managing programming teams and projects/products;
- very good communicator, have been put many times in the position of talking directly to clients, making technical documentation, experienced as a trainer and giving product demos;
- able to easily scale from small inhouse projects to large scale;
- designed new management methods and work flow normatives;
- able and willing to learn, easily adaptable to any software/management tools;
Strengths and flaws:
- natively curious;
- highly logical and mechanical thinking (cause - effect rationality);
- highly adaptive;
- void of pride and ego;
- highly evolved sense of humor;
- very honest;
- almost OCD level perfectionism at work;
- medium level French, Italian and native Romanian speaker.
The ideal job would have as much as possible from the following:
- Project/Product Management or Software/Hardware analyst / Team leader position;
- other creative or strategy related role (like R&D projects);
- part-time option / working remotely / contract based would be a plus;
- idea driven environment with confident and active colleagues;
- collective environment with individual merit recognition and rewarding;
- either important or attractive/interesting projects that can add to my experience.
I consider myself to be less productive in the following situations:
- long pauses between projects, sluggish environment;
- government organizations;
- self centered team members uncooperative working environments;
- lack of clear responsibilities and lack of accountability.
- IT and electronics;
- high tech industry (IT, military, green tech - solar and wind, auto, etc);
- stand up comedy and movies/sitcoms;
- foreign languages and music;
- martial arts and swimming;
- brain challenging activities/heavy champion in strategy games.
Please find attached about 20% of the projects strictly related to IT that I worked on or managed. To whom it may concern if any of the following projects seems interesting I am more than willing to detail it in extreme length and depth: